With the release of version 1.2, the app has become mostly stable and yet we need more reviews entered.
So I'd like to announce a contest: for the next 30 days, if we receive at least 30 new valid nacho reviews, I will select a random user from those 30 days of reviews who will receive:
Note: the more reviews you enter, the more likely it could be you. Tell your friends, share your reviews. The more people we get reviewing, the more likely there will be a winner.
1. Valid nacho reviews include a picture, a star rating, a location, and various toppings as provided by the app. Description is not required but appreciated. Reviews must also be done at the time of service and cannot be from a past experience. They also must be at an establishment (not in your own home). Finally, they cannot be duplicate reviews for the same establishment by the same person.
2. Invalid nacho reviews will be removed, and not counted towards the end goal.
3. Winner will be selected from a random drawing of all of the reviews that have been entered in the time period allotted. Multiple entries are accepted and will help each person's chances of winning.
4. Prize awarded to winner is not in any form actual food (ie Nachos) but instead will include $10 in either paypal transfer or mailed Visa giftcard which the user can then choose to purchase nachos with if they so desire.
5. If minimum number of reviews (30) is not reached within the allotted time (30 days) then no winner will be selected.